2. You understand and agree the content of this site is not a professional occupational therapy session. All content, verbal, visual and written is a one-time conversation strictly for general educational purposes and does not constitute occupational therapy intervention, advice or treatment, nor serve as a substitute to professional advice, diagnosis, intervention or healthcare. The Participant understands that Louise Wildbore and Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist, psychologist, or accountant. Participant understands their participation in this program will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other professional as determined by their own judgment.
You understand this site does not constitute individual business, legal, financial or other advice, and individuals should consult a registered provider for individual advice regarding their situation as determined by their own judgment.
6. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
7. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
8. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
9. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
11. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
13. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Queensland, Australia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
PROGRAMS - FREE AND PAID
Please READ carefully, as this pertains to the Agreement of your registration with any of the products offered or sold (sometimes referred to as Program) by Louise Wildbore or Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd (sometimes referred to as “Louise Wildbore” or “Company”).
By purchasing or opting into our products, you (sometimes referred to as "Participant") agree to the following terms stated.
Company agrees to provide course content, identified as an online course aid. Participant agrees to abide by all policies and procedures outlined in this Agreement as a condition of their participation in any of our programs.
Products developed by Louise Wildbore and Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd are for strictly educational purposes ONLY. Participant accepts and agrees that Participant is 100% responsible for their progress and results from products developed by Company. Company makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing. Participant understands that because of the nature of products developed by Company and their extent, the results experienced by each Participant may significantly vary. Participant acknowledges that, as with any business endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Participant will reach their goals as a result of participation in products developed by Company. The Company’s program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials, and strongly recommends participants seek advice tailored to their own needs from a qualified professional should they have any questions or concerns regarding their business, legal, financial, medical, health or other fields.
Participant understands the content of this online training is not a professional occupational therapy session. All content, verbal, visual and written is a one time conversation strictly for general educational purposes and does not constitute occupational therapy intervention, advice or treatment, nor serve as a subsitute to professional advice, diagnosis, intervention or healthcare. The Participant understands that Louise Wildbore and Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist, psychologist, or accountant. Participant understands their participation in this program will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and if they should experience any such issues they should see their registered physician or other professional as determined by their own judgment.
Participant understands their participation in this program will not constitute individual business, legal, financial or other advice, and individuals should consult a registered provider for individual advice regarding their situation as determined by their own judgment.
Participant understands that Louise Wildbore, and Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd, has not promised, nor shall be obligated to, the following:
(1) Success in business, results, and sales for the participant.
(2) Provide assistance with consultations for future business contracts made by participant.
(3) Procure any publicity, social media exposure, interviews, write-ups, features, television, or print promotions for the participant.
(4) Introduce Participant to Louise’s full network of contacts, media, or business partners. Participant understands that a relationship does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of this program.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Participant agrees they used Company’s services at their own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Participant releases Company, its officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, principals, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, Instructors, guides, staff, Participants, and related entities any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (sometimes referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any Agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs. Participant accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable. Participant agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the program materials.
Participant shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Participant shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Participant recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company. In consideration of and as part of Participant’s payment or online form submission for the right to participate in Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd, the undersigned, your heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns do hereby release, waive, acquit, discharge, indemnify, defend, hold harmless and forever discharge Regeneration Allied Health and Fitness Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, principals, directors, employees, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns and any of the training instructors, guides, staff or students taking part in the training in any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (sometimes referred to as “Releasees”) of and from all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our products, ideas, and techniques. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from the ideas and techniques in our material.
Hi, I'm Louise,
I'm an occupational therapist, writer, teacher and business owner.
Wait, and mother, wife, supportive friend, daughter, sister, community member, children's taxi driver, advocate, adventurer, creative, [insert life role here]...Call To Action
We're all a lot of different things, to a lot of different people.
I've been an Occupational Therapist (OT) for 17 years, and a business owner with my husband for 8 years. But we're all so much more than our dreams and our titles.
As an Occupational Therapist I help people do what is meaningful to them, not just by breaking down the exact steps needed to complete a task, but by looking at the whole person. What are the physical, psychological, emotional, social, cultural, medical, and environmental factors that impact upon a person’s ability to do the things that they want to do, need to do, or are expected to do in their life?
I have worked for a lot of my career in rehabilitation for people with acquired brain injury. Drawing on occupational therapy models of practice as well as guidance and evidence from areas such as neuroscience, psychology, social science, and more. I helped people with complex and catastrophic injuries engage in the activities that were important to them as they rebuilt their life from the ground up. I understand how our brains work and what motivates our desires, actions, and behaviours. I understand the importance of the wider context behind what we do and why.
So isn’t it interesting that when it came to building the online component of my business, I was totally drawn into the marketing that to build a successful online business, I just needed to be given the exact right steps, in the exact right order?
Some of the most intelligent people, who are outstanding at what they do, struggle with apparently simple tasks. By apparently simple tasks I mean tasks that are easy to advise someone else to do, or easy to put in a list of seven simple steps to success.
But tasks that we understand cognitively can be very hard to implement consistently! The barriers to our success can be invisible to us. We’re too close to our own situation and too self conscious to talk openly about our struggles with things that other people seem to find easy.